Monday, October 3, 2011

Inspired by Flannel Friday - Autumn - Blue is the Sky

October is here and that means  (hopefully) cool air, leaves changing colors, and fall has begun in Texas time.
For my Leaves story time I decided to go with Autumn - Blue is the sky which I saw on Mel's Desk. It is short and sweet but helps illustrate some of the key parts of fall and the colors that are associated with it.



As you can see from the above picture I used all felt except some shiny silver wrapping paper I glued onto the stars. I did my old standby of searching for clipart that matched the elements of the rhyme. There is a pateern on the link to the original for the tree which I save and have used for a couple other upcoming flnnel stories that involve trees just because I love this shape so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment