Monday, November 28, 2011

Halloween Bulletin Window

My sanctioned area to decorate in the library as the newbie is the children's workroom window. I had a lot of fun putting up my first display and was definitely ready for more creativity.


I had previously purchased the monsters peeking through the window from target with other halloween items that were on clearance. They were too big for my windows at home but perfect for the library! With a little bit of scary green garland and some cut out letters stating "Scare up a good BOOK!" I wasin business. I cut out some pumpkins for the bottom to display different halloween books we had available and added some bats from a discarded bulletin border to add a little something extra. I bet the monsters peeking could be replicated using butcher paper and poster board if you aren't able to find something close to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment