Monday, November 28, 2011

Be a 'deer and check out my Christmas bulletin window!

It's Christmas time at the library and I've once again been inspired by Pinterest. More specifically this pin. Here is my version with a description of what I did below.


I cut out the reindeers using a template of my own. I made the signs in publisher using a wood grain pattern for the background to give it that wooden plaque look. We don't have butcher paper here but we do have a ton of cardstock and poster boards. I put two white poster boards together and then glued red card stock on top to give a barn door effect. The green paper is wrapping paper I got on clearance fgrom Target a couple years back. I love it because it just has squiggly designs on it and I can use it year round! I printed out pictures of different reindeer themed books we have available and posted those randomly on the board. I am quite pleased with how it turned out and am so glad I found a great inspiration piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment